The library is open & also has curbside service. Masks MUST be worn. Click here for info.
*The library will only be open from 12 pm - 3 pm on:
Wednesday 11/25, Thanksgiving Eve
Thursday 12/31, New Year's Eve
3940 Penn Avenue
Sinking Spring, PA 19608
*Please note, some services are unavailable at this time due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Public Computers, Scanner
- Printers & Copier (black & white and color), outgoing Faxes
- Passport Services and Photos: 610-670-4826
- Passes to the Reading Museum & the Berks Historical Society
- Various free programs and events
- Independent activities such as coloring, chess, puzzles, and kits
- Play area for children with puppet theater and educational toys
- Children's game computers
About Our Library
The Sinking Spring Public Library has been serving the informational, educational and recreational needs of our community since 1965.
The library is a place to stimulate creativity and intellectual curiosity as well as facilitate a love of lifelong learning for the residents of the Borough of Sinking Spring and all of Berks County.