The library is OPEN!
Updated: Wednesday 10/18/2023
Our western entrance is newly paved and OPEN. You can enter our Columbia Ave parking lot by taking Hull Street, Woodrow or Fritztown Road.
*The library will close early on:
- Thanksgiving Eve 11/27/2024 (Open: 10am-1pm)
- Christmas Eve 12/24/2024 (Open: 10am-1pm)
3940 Penn Avenue
Sinking Spring, PA 19608
- Free Wi-Fi
- Public Computers, Scanner
- Printers & Copier (black & white and color), Faxes (outgoing only)
- Passport Services and Photos: Please call 610-670-4826 for info.
- Passes to the Reading Museum, Elmwood Park Zoo
- Various free programs and events
- Independent activities such as take-home kits and STEM projects
- Children's computers with educational games
- Play area for children with educational toys
About Our Library
The Sinking Spring Public Library has been serving the informational, educational and recreational needs of our community since 1965.
The library is a place to stimulate creativity and intellectual curiosity as well as facilitate a love of lifelong learning for the residents of the Borough of Sinking Spring and all of Berks County.
Inclement weather? Please check WFMZ or our Facebook for any closings or changes to our hours.