Monetary donations are gratefully accepted at all times. The library depends and appreciates private support. Your individual support enables the library to maintain a high level of quality of service to the community. Many employers will match your gift, making your donation go even further!
The library accepts books, DVDs, audio books, and music cd's and computer games as donations. Many donated items can be used to upgrade or expand the library's collection. If the donated item is not added to our shelves, the item will be sold at our ongoing book sale. Please do not place donated items in the book drops; they can be brought into the library at any time during our open hours.
Please observe the following Guidelines For Donations:
Items should be clean and free from:
- water spots
- bug infestations
- yellowed, torn or missing pages
- damaged bindings
We only accept:
- Music CD's
- Audio books on CD
- PC games
We do not accept:
- Loose documents or papers
- VHS Tapes and Toys
- Briefcases/backpacks/tote bags
- Home recordings of any type (music or video)
- Any item that is dirty/musty or has mold on it
- Readers Digest Condensed Books
- National Geographic Magazines
We appreciate and are grateful for your donations.