To our valued Inter-Library Loan (for non-Berks items) patrons:
New procedures have been put in place to order items from outside the Berks County Library System. Please help us to serve you and keep you informed about items you request through ILL so you do not incur fees. You, as the requesting patron, must fill out portions of the form yourself.
1. ALL ASTERISKED (*) LINES must be filled out by you, the requestor.
- Title of item (circle the format, e.g. Book; Movie; CD)
- Author (or Artist, if item is a music CD)
- Publisher (if known) and Date of Publication
2. The giant YELLOW box – each requestor must read the info and then
- initial acknowledgement of the renewal policy
- answer the TWO questions regarding conditions that may be set by the owning library
- sign the acknowledgement
3. Finally, you, as the requesting patron, must fill out the asterisked lines regarding your name; telephone number; address; and library card number and VERIFY with library staff that the information is current and the account is in “Good Standing”.
4. The library staff will verify the information and fax the request.
5. Once the item arrives you will be notified by phone, so please be sure your phone number is accurate.
Print and fill out THIS FORM and bring to the library. All requests must be made in person. (Sorry, no phone requests.)