Happy New Year from the Boone Area Library! We're so excited for all that 2021 has in store. Come help us usher in January with our new Adult and Children's Activity Packs, our special January STEM kits, Zoom Storytime, our virtual Books & Babies lapsit, and much, much more! All are welcome to attend. (And if you're new to the library, well -- what better way to start the year off right than by getting a library card??) We've got all the resources you need to make 2021 the best year yet!
To see what all we have in store for the month, check out our January Newsletter and our January Event Calendar:
Please remember to wear a mask and practice social distancing at all times when visiting the library or attending events. Your safety is our number one priority!
129 N. Mill Street
Birdsboro, PA 19508
- Fax machine
- Copier (black and white)
- Copier (color)
- 3D Printer
- Public Computers (available until 20 minutes before closing time)
- Community/Meeting Room
- Study Room
- Sorry - the Boone Area Library DOES NOT provide passport information.
About Our Library
Located in Birdsboro, PA, Boone Area Library serves the areas of Birdsboro Borough, Amity Township, and Union Township. With its highly successful Summer Reading Program and an ever-growing list of new events, Boone Area Library is a hub for entertaining and enriching programs for the community.
Our Vision is to be a community dedicated to enriching the lives of all by bringing people, information, and ideas together.
Our Mission is to provide a wide variety of materials and events which reflect the culture of our community. We serve to entertain, educate, and inspire life-long learning relevant to all.
Our long range plan, in an effort to support our mission statement, is as follows:
- Increase public awareness of Boone Area Library as an entity
- Increase programming for adults
- Maintain and improve the physical condition of the building
- Increase our service and generate a work force using volunteer resources
- Create and maintain conditions that support staff retention