Curbside Grab & Go Pickup will begin June 22!
Note: the library will be closing at 5 pm November 25, 2020.
75-A South Brooke Street
Robesonia, PA 19551
- Fax machine
- Copier (black and white/color)
- Printing (black and white/color)
- Public Computers
- Children's Computer (w/educational games)
- Two free passes to the Reading Public Museum
- One free pass to the Berks History Center
About Our Library
Welcome! The Robesonia Community Library is a small town library serving almost 5,000 citizens in Robesonia Borough as well as Heidelberg and North Heidelberg Townships. Our mission is to serve the community by providing materials to patrons of all ages so they discover the power of information, develop the enjoyment of reading and learning both now and in the future.