2023 Early Closings: April 7, November 7 and November 23 - all at 4:00p.m.
Please refer to WFMZ-Channel 69's Stormcenter for inclement weather closings.
Saturday summer hours are 10-2PM thru Labor Day Weekend.
100 N. Reber Street
Wernersville, PA 19565
- Free WiFi both inside and outside the building
- Public Computers (no card needed for use)
- Copier - black and white ($.25 per page)
- Copier - color ($1.00 per page)
- Fax Machine ($1.00 per page)
- Test Proctoring (by appointment only
About Our Library
Mission: Wernersville Public Library inspires learning, creates community, and transforms lives with quality resources and services.
Who We Are: Established in 1906, the Wernersville Public Library is the third oldest library in Berks County. The Library directly serves the Borough of Wernersville, Lower and South Heidelberg Townships, and is dedicated to providing all patrons, whether in-person or virtually, with information, technology, and literature in their community and beyond, inspiring creativity for personal growth, and empowering everyone with knowledge to enhance their lives now and in the future.