Build Your Story - Virtual
Use any materials available at home for this activity. Try one of these options:
- Read a story together. Create a scene from the story or extend the story. What happens next?
- Build a town or city. What is it like? Who lives there?
- Create a habitat for a certain animal. What does the animal need?
- Build a story about something your family did together or dreams of doing.
- After you build, draw a picture of what you made or tell a friend.
You are welcome to share a photo of your build to social media (Instagram @boyertownlibraryyouth, Twitter @library19512, Facebook @boyertownlibraryfan) with #BCLsummer2020. Have fun playing together!
Return to Search Results