As we continue to respond to the latest information and guidelines from local and state officials regarding the COVID-19 virus, the library will be undergoing operational changes to make sure we’re providing a safe environment for our staff and patrons while continuing to offer library services. Because updates and best practices are constantly evolving, please visit this page and our social media channels for the most up-to-date information.
Please note: All Berks County libraries will be following their own guidelines which may not align with what our library is currently doing.
- Computer appointments: Monday 11PM-7PM , Tuesday 1PM-5PM 30 minutes, appointment only
- In-house browsing, library card registration, and checkout: 30 minutes, Monday-Friday by appointment only
- Faxing and Photocopying: during library hours, appointment only
Curbside pickup will continue to be available during the following times:
How does Curbside Pickup work?
- You may place items on hold by using our online catalog or by calling the library at 610-286-1022. When your items are available, we will call you to set up a day and time to pick them up.
- On your scheduled day and time, you can pick up your items from the library. Please call the library when you arrive. Masks must be worn when picking up items.
Are you accepting donations?
No, we are not currently accepting donations at this time. We appreciate your support and ask that you hold onto all donations for the time being.
How do I return items to the library?
Items may be returned during library hours in the inside foyer. Please place items in the provided blue baskets.