Now Open for Full-Service Browsing!
Welcome to summer and a relaxing of Covid protocols! We are now open for full service, and plan on returning to full operating hours in the fall, pending new staff hires. Curbside grab & go and at-risk patron hour services will remain in place throughout the summer.
At-Risk Patron Hours:
- While patron number restrictions and masking will no longer be enforced, we encourage all patrons to follow CDC rules to mask if they are unvaccinated, to mask all unvaccinated children while inside the library, and to sanitize your hands, especially if planning to visit the children’s area. Masks will continue to be provided until we run out if you forget.
- Return items in the outdoor book drop BEFORE entering the library.
- The children’s computer and play area will remain closed through the summer.
- We recommend you bring your own materials such as scrap paper, pencils, ear buds or a flash drive when accessing the computers.
Printing for $0.25 per page, faxing for $1.00 per page and scanning services will also be available. We can only accept cash or checks at this time.
For patrons who have health risks or are still uneasy about entering the library, we will continue to offer curbside service throughout the summer.
- You may place items on hold by using our online catalog or by calling the library at 610-693-3264. When your items are available, we will call you to come and pick them up on the bench outside the building. When requesting items or scheduling a pick up time we will require your first name, last name library card number, phone number and the name of the items you would like to borrow.
Please note that all Berks County Public Libraries will be following their own guidelines, which may not align with what the Robesonia Community Library is doing.